Nepal Edumedic Travel and Trekking Company is being responsible for supporting rural education and medical care along with tours, trekking and adventure activities in nature. Mount Everest is the Highest peak in the world (8848.86 masl)
The Heli flies over Many mountains lines Gourishankar, Cho, oyu, LhakpaDirje Malaku and so on. Because of natural phenomenon, very tough to complete the trek towards Everest base camp and so on, also very limited time, shall fly over many mountains at a time, and hence Helicopter shall be the best way to reach Everest Base Camp and or over Everest Case Camp and also the beautiful location Khumbu area.
The This stimulating flight honoring great views of many mountains.
Basically the Heli Flight is being started from our Domestic sites of Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu. The flight take off and viewing many heritage and developmental structures of Kathmandu valley to be followed Lukla, Tenboche, Syangboche, EBC, Khumbu, Namche, Lukla and Back to Kathmandu.
You would be surrounded by many mountains peaks when Heli lands at the Base Camp of Everest. Mainly, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Lhotse and many more peaks along with Khumbu glacier can be seen from the base camp. And Gradually, the Heli arranges you to Kala Patthar (5180m) which is the incredible view point y 360 degree around of where you shall have many photography and video at all. In the same way you would be arranged to have breakfast and beautiful scenery from Everest views hotel or something relevant hotel are per weather and climatic condition. After having breakfast you shall arrange back to the Domestic Airport Kathmandu.
- Tour Day – 1 Day
- Grade of Heli Flight over Mt. Everest: Moderate with high altitude area.
- Activities: Flying over Kathmandu Valley, Following hill rocks, Lukla Valley and airport, Namche, Kalapatther (5545masl), EBC -5364 masl And Flight back to View point hotel (3780masl). Syangboche(3800m) and then flight Back to Kathmandu after having breakfast. In some case, we shall have accommodation at a night in Khumbu region and sunshine views and flight back next day.
- Best Season: Basically the season is best from January to June and September to December. Though, EBC Heli tour may run well in whole year but sometime weather gives challenges.
IN general, The highest peak in the world Mount Everest is very significance nature and very delightful to views it once. In General the Heli flies over valley and via Nagarkot Hill, Alpine forest around Jiri and lands at Lukla.Soemtime need to be refueling and flies over Namche Bazaar – Tengboche where is Buddhist monastery -Pheriche- Khumbu Glacier and at the Kala Patthar viewpoint area. In addition, the Heli take off from Kala Patthar and fly through Everest Base Camp and for Breakfast at View point hotel. After that flying to Lukla airport, through Namche bazaar, Lukla for refueling and then would be flying back to Kathmandu domestic airport.
Precaution During Flight;
- Must be Fasten your seat belt.
- Do not allow to Change your seat and stand from your seat during your flight.
- Do not allow to throw out anything’s from the helicopter during your flights.
- Smoking is completely prohibited during your flight.
- Do not allow to come out until officials call and signs.
- Pick up from your hotel and drop to airport
- Mountain flight
- Airport tax
- Airport pickup and drop to your hotel